It is endorsed by Build UK as the standard training for all supervisors working on Build UK sites and provides an understanding of health, safety, welfare and environmental issues. It highlights legal responsibilities and the need to promote health and safety to supervise effectively.
At the end of the course, you will have an understanding of:
- health and safety law and how it applies to supervisors
- your supervisory responsibilities in controlling site safely
- risk assessments and the need for method statements
- effective site inductions, toolbox talks and method statement briefings
- monitoring site activities effectively
- timely intervention when bad practice is identified
Certification for this course is valid for 5 years. To remain certified in this area, you will need to take a refresher course before the expiry date on your certificate, otherwise, the full course will need to be retaken.
Safety Horizon (SW) is an authorised provider of CITB SSSTS training, with an exceptional track record of delivery to hundreds of delegates. Our courses are held in a superb learning environment and our delegates enjoy our delivery. Book your place today, contact us below and should you have any questions, just ask!