A Swindon-based scaffolding company and its director have been sentenced after a worker was left with life-changing injuries.

Swindon Magistrates’ Court heard how the worker was erecting scaffolding on 19 December 2016 when the structure came into contact with 33KV overhead power lines. The father of five received an electric shock which led to the amputation of his left arm above the elbow, right arm below the elbow and both of his feet. The 32-year-old also suffered severe burns to his legs and back, damage to his vocal chords, and was in an induced coma for six weeks.

Read the full story here…

Company and director sentenced after work left seriously injured

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *