A landlord from Cornwall has been fined after failing to maintain gas appliances at his rental properties on St Thomas Road, Launceston.

Truro Crown Court heard how gas appliances in the two properties went unmaintained and were not inspected by a registered Gas Safe Register engineer.

An investigation by the Health and Safety Executive (HSE) found the landlord, David Bush, failed to obtain Landlord Gas Safety Records (LGSR) after May 2014. It was also found that the appliances had not been serviced for at least four years.

Read the full story here…

Cornwall landlord fined after gas safety concerns

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *