Safety Horizon (South West) offer a number of on-site support options to suit the needs of your business. These may include:
- Undertaking health and safety compliance or behavioural auditing which provides you with a report and action plan.
- Undertaking site inspections and deliver toolbox talks to site staff on your behalf.
- Assist in the completion of specific risk assessments, COSHH assessments, fire risk assessments, Display screen equipment assessments and PUWER assessments.
- Preparation of new policies, procedures and templates which creates a health and safety management system.
- Deliver various training courses.
- Chair health and safety meetings or attend contract meetings.
- Assist in obtaining external accreditations such as CHAS, EXOR, SMAS, PICS and many more.
- Provide support on preparing a construction phase plan for forthcoming projects.
- Work within a Principal Design team.
- Assist in any accident investigation process.
- Coaching managers, supervisors and health and safety professionals in all aspects of health, safety and general management.
Feel free to Contact us for a one-off price or provide costs for a more structured plan of support.
We have experience in the following industry sectors:
- Call centres and offices
- Care homes
- Concrete & Asphalt production
- Construction (including building, road surfacing and civil engineering)
- Electrical and mechanical contractors
- Manufacturing & engineering workshops
- Transport and distribution
- Hotels, pubs and restaurants
- Health and beauty facilities
- Event management companies and many more
“Safety Horizon (South West) are our retained Health and Safety Consultants, their expertise and specialist knowledge of our industry have proved invaluable to the development and continuous improvement of our service to both our clients and employees. Mark has always delivered a professional and first class package in all aspects of Health and Safety; they provide us with a confidence that we have underpinned our business with their support and continuous monitoring.”
David Jones, Managing Director of Response Engineering Solutions Ltd
“Power Plane Ltd are more than happy to recommend Safety Horizon (South West), their dedication and professional approach to health and safety has not only helped to raise awareness amongst our employees and management but has also assisted us with training, rewriting method statements and risk assessments to keep abreast of new legislation. I am convinced that your help has influenced our ability to win more work.”
Ian Chattington, Managing Director of Power Plane Ltd