Safety Horizon (South West) can support your business remotely through offering the following services:
- Appoint us as your ‘competent person’ and use our details on any tender, questionnaire or as part of a procurement process.
- Access to unlimited email and telephone support which can be accessed by senior members of staff.
- Provide you with updates to changes in health and safety legislation.
- Circulate monthly newsletters to agreed senior staff of health and safety news.
- Review existing documents such as health and safety policy, risk assessments, COSHH assessments, procedures and templates.
This is a more cost effective support option and is used by a number of organisations. Contact us for a fixed price.
“We started trading in November 2008 and have found Safety Horizon (South West) to be very helpful and proactive. I have known Mark Stallard personally for a number of years and have a high regard for his knowledge and approach to Health and Safety.”
Mick Boyce, Managing Director, MJ Boyce LTD
“Health and Safety made easy!! Thanks to Mark and the guys at Safety Horizon (South West) we were able to update our health and safety easily and efficiently. They made the whole process stress and jargon free! Thanks again for all your help, continued advice and support.”
Leah Bidwell, Ocean Home
“Safety Horizon (South West) challenges us whilst maintaining a common sense approach. Their presentation of documents is easily understood by us and our clients. Their overall advice on health and safety and other issues is valuable to our business.”
Darren Stokes, Group Director of Tripod Crest